digital artists syndicate
Ring Owner: Don Site:
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Site Ring
by Bravenet.com

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Norman Rockwell Painting on the Moon


I have been working on composite artwork lately. This paint reflects my love for the artwork of Norman Rockwell. I grew up on his painted images of the Boy Scouts and the Apollo Moon landing as well as how he represented the American Spirit. I hope you enjoy my spin on this artwork as much as I had fun making it.
-Don Macauley
Click Here to enlarge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.