digital artists syndicate
Ring Owner: Don Site:
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Site Ring
by Bravenet.com

Sunday, July 27, 2008

COMING SOON TERRI STONE COMIC BOOKS


I am currently in talks for publishing my long awaited comic book stories of the futurist spy Terri Stone. My stories take place 50 years into the future after 911 happened where spies like Terri Stone live day to day staying in the the shadows to protect the world from destroying itself. More info to come.Trust me its going to be ground breaking about the lesson we learned from the "new world order" the older President Bush talked about. Or maybe I am trying to be like H.G. Wells and the predictions he made in his stories.

No comments: